Thursday, May 27, 2010

Things I did today

Dragged a big box, with a chair inside, from UPS to my house on my bike. The bike almost fell over several times.
I got two pity glances from passerby's. I appreciated them. My guess is that they were from Alabama. I could be wrong.
Laundry, two loads. Mostly clothes I won't need in the summer. Like socks.
Groceries, breakfast things mostly. My sister drank some of the orange juice before her interview at a gallery. She was nervous, it calmed her down.
I met with a director friend. I had a beautiful cappuccino. It had the shape of a leaf on it.
Bought sandals. Cause I don't want to wear socks anymore.
Spoke to my mother for twenty minutes about future plans, Federer at the French open and the Eurovision song festival. Apparently Holland didn't do very well.
Then I took another shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment