Monday, May 24, 2010

El Moustache

Yesterday I went to the Spanish birthday party. After some wine, sangria and paella one of the guests, who looked remarkably like Charlie Chaplin, decided to draw on everyone's faces with a burned cork. I received a very defined uni-brow. Charlie Chaplin said it looked beautiful and I should consider it for my day to day life. Everyone else received mustaches. My sister's thin mustache was perfectly curved with the shape of her lip, her girlfriend looked like a musketeer, there was someone who looked like Shakespeare, and another friend looking like an aging pedophile. After a while we forgot what we looked like and continued our conversation about Spanish painters, TV shows about people smuggling drugs and my secret wish to go to gardening school.

No comments:

Post a Comment