Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The day I melted

Federer lost the quarter final to Soderling. It is also the day I decided to support the Swede in his future endeavers (meaning the semi final and or final). I've always had an incurable love for Swedish culture (meaning Astrid Lingren) since I was a child, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch. I had extended fantasies of growing up in the Swedish country side, jumping over fences, playing with the other blond haired rosy cheeked farmer children and baking hundreds of cookies during Christmas. And then the language of course. Nobody could ever say anything stupid or boring in Swedish. The language would simply not allow it.
Besides being Swedish, Soderling also has his dimples going for him. What woman could possibly resist a man with dimples?

No comments:

Post a Comment