Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sent


Wel bijna klaar?
What about asking Julia if she would be ok with it? I think it's the best option so far. Yes, because it's free.
Just emailed those guys. Hoping to hear from them at some point today.
Yup.
Done with work! Where are you?
How did meetings go?
Sorry don't have this number in my phone. Who is this?
Ha!
No worries.
Where are you guys?
Ew...
Sad! Soon though.
Zijn jullie al in Santos?
Ben naar huis.
Hope rehearsal went well. Sorry I couldn't make it.
What time is your appointment at the salon tomorrow? Might ask Pink to cut my hair at the same time.
Amazing if you can help out Saturday.
So good seeing you as always. I've missed you.
Love you back L Poo.
Spoke to Jordan, he wants to do it, but might have something else that day. Sent his agent an email to find out.
I would go but I'm in the train already!

No comments:

Post a Comment