Friday, October 5, 2012

Field trip

Things said during visit to the Schwarzwald with my boss and his employees: If Heidegger's hut is more than a kilometer from here, we shouldn't go.* Do we have to do the performance? I bake bread and sell it to the people in Ilpedam. They didn't have a bakery there. Since we only need twenty percent of the people who currently have essential jobs for our survival, why are we working such long days? I spent some time with her parents on her birthday. She had a party to attend. They were very quiet. You don't think there's a big group of women who have sex with their boyfriends when they don't want to? I think there's a big group of men too. Women never ask if their ass is too small. When I worked as a caterer and a man asked me to come to his hotel room for 2000 euros. That's when I decided not to become a prostitute. What's the name of that political analyst on TV? Her I find attractive. There's something vulgar about being sexy. I was sitting at the bar, and there she was. Of course she had to break up with her boyfriend first. He's a dentist. We are currently negotiating about an open relationship. It's not my hipbones, more my calves actually.
*We didn't end up seeing Heidegger's hut, although we were very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment