Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Food

Indian. Tayabbs. An enormous queue (someone told me today that in England there are queues for everything. Perhaps they get distressed or uninterested if there isn't one.) but thanks to the company of my Indian friend and her sister we got VIP seating. The food was excellent too. Turkish. Also a queue, but that was to be expected. Spicy eggplant with yoghurt. Vietnamese. Little Hanoi. Pho. Was so hungry I also finished one of my friend's dishes. Prepackaged sandwiches. I had something with tuna. Someone else got the one called 'just ham.' I didn't trust this. They must've added something and lied about it. Spinach roll. The british love everything with turnover dough. Or so it seems. Vinegar and salt crisps. Bananas. I think I might get a potassium overdose if I keep eating as many as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment